(as of Mar 22,2021 23:27:25 UTC – Details)
Make possibilities endless for machine repair!
The precisely machined chamfered bit tips ensure accurate size and make sure the bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and the fasteners from damaged edges. You’ll be able to quickly tighten or loosen fasteners with help from this almighty 64-piece torx bit & socket set by MulWark Corporation.
This professional grade mechanics tool set is designed to meet the needs of the garage mechanics, heavy equipment mechanics, industrial machinery department, etc. These can attach to 3/8 in. 1/4 in. 1/2 in. drive tools, such as a ratchet or breaker bar, providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers. The chamfered lead-in sockets and bits help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners.
About MulWark Corporation
MulWark Corporation is a company dedicated to providing the most cost-effective DIY tools of best quality. We are in pursuit of offering you the most reassuring services throughout the product lifecycle. Anytime you have any queries, we are here to help!
MulWark 64pcs SAE & Metric Hex Insert Bit Set is a useful addition to any toolbox, the set comes in a variety of commonly used sizes that fit a wide range of bolts and screws with torx-socket style heads. Set also includes adapters and reducers that quickly converts your ratchet handles or power drivers into the correct drive size for all fastener applications. Its major features are:
Meet and exceed ANSI(The American National Standard Institute)standards
Standard & Metric sizes
Premium S2 steel hex bit with chrome-vanadium steel socket base
Size markings are permanently roll stamped on the base
Chrome plated socket with mirror finish provides maximum oil and corrosion resistance
Hinged Storage Case
This set comes securely contained in a hinged storage case, allowing for convenient perusing and easy tool access. Dedicated slots for each hex bit socket keep all the pieces neatly contained and make sure no accidental spills will happen. Each slot on the case is stamped with a clear easy-to-read size marking for better organization, making it possible to quickly identify and locate the size you need.
Durable Steel Construction
Socket bases are made of Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium and knurled for enhanced grip, allowing for increased access and better leverage. Bits made of drop-forged premium S2 alloy steel provide superior hardness that reduce wear-outs, ensure longevity and withstand long-term use. These are exceptionally durable and strong, withstand high torque and do not twist, protecting both the bit and the fastener.
High Torque Strength
The high strength CRV steel socket provides superior torque for greater turning power with mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance. It securely locks on to your ratchet handle and turns even the toughest fasteners.
Ideal for use on vans trucks, cars, appliances, lawn equipment, machinery, motorcycles, bicycles and other jobs requiring hex bits, this set includes many of the popular sizes found on disc brake calipers and 4pcs adapters & reducers. It is designed to repair or replace anything from seat belts and seat mounts to roof racks, roll bars and disc brakes.
The case is distinguished from its front (with MulWark LOGO) and back; obvious arrows on the buckles help indicate the direction and avoid an upside-down opening.
What’s inside the box
14-Piece Tamper Proof External Star (Torx) Sockets:
· 5-pc. 1/4 in. Drive: E4, E5, E6, E7, E8
· 5-pc. 3/8 in. Drive: E10, E11, E12, E14, E16
· 4-pc. 1/2 in. Drive: E18, E20, E22, E24
17-Piece Star (Torx) Bit Socket:
· 10-pc. 1/4” Drive: T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
· 5-pc. 3/8” Drive: T40, T45, T47, T50, T55
· 2-pc. 1/2” Drive: T60, T70
17-Piece Tamper Proof Star (Torx) Bit Sockets:
· 10-pc. 1/4” Drive: TT6, TT7, TT8, TT9, TT10, TT15, TT20, TT25, TT27, TT30
· 5-pc. 3/8” Drive: TT40, TT45, TT47, TT50, TT55
· 2-pc. 1/2” Drive: TT60, TT70
12-Piece Star Plus (Torx Plus) Bit Sockets:
· 7-pc. 1/4” Drive: TP8, TP10, TP15, TP20, TP25, TP27, TP30
· 3-pc. 3/8” Drive: TP40, TP45, TP50
· 2-pc. 1/2” Drive: TP55, TP60
4pcs impact adapters included
Set includes adapters and reducers that quickly converts your ratchet handles or power drivers into the correct drive size for all fastener applications.
Each adapter and reducer includes ball detent that securely holds sockets in place without falling for less disruption while working. They have superior strength to endure all conditions
How to Clean and Restore a Socket Set?
· Mix dish soap and a gallon of warm water, use the created soapy water to clean the socket.
· Certain lubricants, e.g. WD-40 can also remove the dirt and grease from your tools
· Resort to lemon juice and baking soda to remove heavy dirt on your tools. Careful this can be abrasive; make sure that the paste is thin but not too watery, and spread the mixture evenly on all parts of the tool so it will not concentrate on only one part. Also dry the tools thoroughly after washing them
· Soak the tools overnight in a container filled with Coca-Cola, after which, brush and rinse them with warm water. You will be surprised that even the most stubborn rust will be removed. As always, dry them before storing